4 Feb 2007

An introduction

Welcome to my new project.
I like 1/72 plastic minis and I´m not alone. Although many wargamers think this aren´t "real minis" I digress. I love the detail, enjoy painting them and use them to wargame many periods, including ancients and WW2.

This blog will be hosting projects I embark on concerning plastic miniatures. I will not be doing projects in plastic constantly, but they will usually be completed in a reasonable period of time. I have tried this format before, and the weekly updates help me complete armies I would otherwise leave unfinished.

I have done other armies in plastic, and you can see them on www.baminis.com.ar
But for now, enjoy the creation of a Carthaginian army in 20mm figures. They were made by Hat, maker of many of the figures I use and lots of other periods I will eventually try my hand at.

Next post will show you the starting figures for the army. Hope you find it interesting :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Giles said...

Good luck with your project! I look forward to following your blog.

Best wishes

Giles